We are looking for a SD Support Analyst!
The IT department of our client - located in Heidelberg, Germany - is looking for an SD Support Analyst.
Do you want to work for a global market leader in the construction and building materials industry?
- Ensuring maintenance, further development/improvement and quality assurance of the SAP Core System within the area of SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) and integrated Supply Chain Management systems by providing 2nd or 3rd level support to the end-users
- Keeping the documentation up to date (Business Processes description, end-user manuals, training docs, testing cases, etc.)
- Customizing of processes and interfaces; conducting related test scenarios
- Write functional specifications of business requirements
- More than 3 years of experience in supporting IT solutions, good technical knowledge in the SAP Sales & Distribution area, experience in support of operational environments preferable
- Good ABAP debugging skills & S/4HANA knowledge would be an advantage
- Very good English language skills, German language skills would be an advantage
- Structured and target-oriented working style, assertiveness with clear focus on resolving tickets/changes in an optimized way
- Ability to work in an international team with emphasis on service orientation
- Attractive compensation including Christmas and vacation bonuses
- Flexible working time models
- Mobile working within Germany on up to three days per week
- 30 vacation days plus additional special vacation days
- Support for advanced training and continuing education
- Employer-sponsored company pension plan
Interested? Please get in touch - we look forward to hearing from you
00 44 29 20 02 06 33