„Gorąco czy zimno?
-Lato trwa, a korzystając z okazji, że rozumiemy powyższe pytanie - poszukujemy polskojęzycznych pracowników, aplikuj i dołącz do naszego międzynarodowego biura w Cardiff!"
This is a candidate focused role where you will be building rapport and chatting with predominantly Polish speaking individuals to enable our clients to get the best talent there is.
You'll be working as part of a team to identify top talent, analysing strengths, weaknesses and candidate needs to be their introduction to the client, building relationships and creating diverse talent pools to help identify the perfect candidate.
Your role would include but not be limited to:
• Utilising social media, jobs boards, internal databases and networking to source candidates
• Conducting interviews over telephone/Microsoft teams
• Highlighting strong/qualified candidates and passing to relevant recruiters
• Ad-hoc research projects and market mapping
• Designing and executing innovative candidate attraction campaigns
• Regularly reviewing and driving improvements to candidate attraction methods
• Amending CVs to best showcase the suitability of candidates for specific roles
• Discussing multiple roles with candidates
• Building strong relationships with candidates
• Supporting the management of key accounts
We pride ourselves on giving the opportunity to help you grow and develop, empowering you to change your own life even more than you'll change the lives of our candidates. As we develop you, you can expect:
• 1 month formal training including recruitment, SAP & IT
• Transition training from Resourcer to Recruitment Consultant with subject matter experts
• Leadership mentoring
• On demand training
• Continuous coaching and mentoring from internally promoted leaders who have started from the ground up
• 1:1 sessions
• E-learning platform with material on recruitment skills as well as computer literacy support
• Internal & external training locally and at head office
Some of the benefits and incentives we offer include:
• Clear progression path
• Salary of £18-£24k basic + bonus (on average in your 1st year expected £28K in total)
• Uncapped Commission Plan (£200, 250, 400 or 600 per each candidate placed who starts at our client)
• High quality equipment to enable you to thrive in your role
• NEST pension scheme
• Perkbox (retail vouchers, restaurants, cinema, gym & wellness hub)
• Taste card restaurant discounts
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Flexi-time - start between 7:30am-10:00am, finish 4:00pm-7:00pm, all up to you!
• Finish 1 hour early on Fridays
• Socials such trips to places like Dublin, Barcelona, Edinburgh and Alicante, team & company lunches and nights out
• Extra incentives such as bonuses, extra holiday and trips to places such as Miami
• And much, much more!
PERTEMPS ERP (part of Network ERP & IT EMEA)
Pertemps ERP is a successful and well established division within the Pertemps Network Group that focuses on ERP recruitment within the main focus on Germany, Austria and Switzerland. By providing clients with an extensive, bespoke service we identify and recruit hard to find candidates globally. We manage and support every aspect of a recruitment process whether from a candidate or client perspective. We source, screen and present candidates to clients - to the highest standards.