Are you a Senior Consultant working in SAP Sales & Distribution (SD)?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our prestigious client -an international market leader in the manufacturing of building materials- is looking for an Sales & Distribution (SD) Solution Owner to join their IT Department in Heidelberg, Germany.
- Manage multiple products within the SAP SD area together with the Business Partner:
- Collect, discuss ideas related to the solution with Business partner, other Solution Owners & Analysts
- Prepare, update, review product functional specification, documentation & validate effort estimate from the functional perspective
- Ensure stability, quality of the solution (including release management, change requests, projects)
- Support demands/tickets from productive countries to further develop/improve the SAP Core System within the area of SD and integrated Supply Chain Management systems
- Customizing of processes and interfaces; conducting related test scenarios; ensure regression testing
- University degree in a business or technical field (or comparable qualification/experiences)
- Very good understanding of SD processes
- Minimum five years professional business and technical experience within the SD area of the SAP R/3 system
- ABAP and S/4HANA experience will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of the interfaces within the SAP architecture as well as to connected external systems
- Very good English language skills
- Willingness to participate in SAP roll-out projects worldwide, to travel and to regularly provide support to end-users
- Ability to work in an international team
- Attractive compensation including Christmas and vacation bonuses
- Flexible working time models
- Mobile working within Germany on up to three days per week
- 30 vacation days plus additional special vacation days
- Support for advanced training and continuing education
- Employer-sponsored company pension plan
Interested? We want to hear from you - Patrick.Woltmann(at)Pertemps-ERP.com, 00 44 29 20 02 06 33