(60% UX / 40% UI/Design, so UX is more important.)
London (Role will start remotely from home during Government restrictions and then office based, when allowed to do so)
£30,000 - £40,000 p/a
I am looking for an enthusiastic and passionate designer to start with my established client ASAP!
As User Experience Designer you are responsible for improving the design of the clients existing products. You will be user focused and have experience in working in both Enterprise & Consumer platforms.
Working closely with the Product & Marketing teams you will be able to communicate suggested areas of improvement and produce technical wireframes and mockups, which can be used by the Delivery team and also be user friendly for clients when required.
Key skills -
1. Experience of working with Enterprise Systems
2. User-centric/focussed - Think as a user
3. A driving force for UX
4. Excellent English and communication skills
• At least 2+ years experience in a work environment
• Experience of working on an Enterprise System as well as being confident working with Direct to Consumer products
• Skilled with relevant web design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• A self starter with a continuous drive to learn and a business-oriented mindset
• User-centric Approach to UX
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with different personality types and seniority levels
• Experience leading and driving UX development
• A conceptual approach and an eye for detail and the ability to create technical wireframes and design solutions to prepare for development
• A flexible approach and be able to react on design feedback
• A clear portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for Enterprise Systems as well as Consumer products on web and mobile platforms
• The candidate will have experience in the creation and maintenance of day-to-day design activities such as:- Logos, Collateral Event Materials, Social Media and Website Content, Powerpoint/Presentation design standards and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned
• Experience working with Agile and Lean methodologies
• An interest in marketing Video material would be advantageous
You will be provided with an incredible benefits package, alongside great training to make sure you feel welcome and ready for the job.
If you're looking for your next opportunity and want to join this fantastic company, get in touch on 02920 020 602 or send your CV to Imran Ali at Networkemea