Role: Cloud Engineer
Location: Warsaw, Poland (hybrid work)
Key words: Windows or Unix, AWS or Azure, scripting
Our client, a multinational technology company, are searching for an experienced consultant to join their global team in Warsaw.
The company can offer you:
• A competitive salary and benefits package (yearly bonus, copyrights)
• A challenging job working with new technologies in a young, professional, multicultural environment
• A flexible working environment, with remote work
Your responsibilities would include:
• Working in the Cloud environment on a platform development
• Design, implementation and further development of a Cloud product line
• Ensuring that the service is secure, scalable, reliable and monitored
You should have:
• Professional experience in test software development
• Strong experience in public cloud (AWS or Azure)
• Operating System (Windows, Unix/Linux), Test automation and scripting preferred Non-GUI
• Strong knowledge of programming or scripting language C#, Java, Python
• Familiar with Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory
• Willingness to work and get a deeper experience with cloud, containers, automation frameworks
• Fluent English
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with me on +44 2920 020 654 or teresa(.)email@example.com.
I look forward to your application and the chance to speak with you about the next big step in your career!