Role: ABAP developer with S4HANA
Location: Warsaw, Poland (hybrid work)
Key words: ABAP, S4HANA, SAP CO
Our client, a multinational technology company, are searching for an experienced ABAP developer with experience in S4HANA to join their global team in Warsaw.
If you're looking for a challenging job in a young team, with plenty of perks as well as the opportunity to further develop personally and professionally, then look no further.
The company can offer you:
• A competitive salary and benefits package (yearly bonus, copyrights)
• A challenging job working with new technologies in a young, professional, multicultural environment
• A flexible working environment, with remote work
Your responsibilities would include:
• ABAP developer in both R/3 and S/4 HANA on global projects
• Realization of solutions in ABAP, development of WebServices, OData, Enhancements, Fiori Front-end, API's
• Creating technical solutions and addressing technical issues
You should have:
• At least 4 years of experience in: Core ABAP, OO ABAP, Enhancement Framework, SAPUI5,
• Expertise in designing Smart forms, Function Modules, RFC, BAPI, ALE-IDOC, EDI, File handling, userexits, BADI, customer exits and enhancements framework
• Ideally knowledge of configuring tiles using Fiori Launchpad designer, authorization concepts
• Expert in building Odata services
• Expertise in ABAP on HANA
• Knowledge of cross-module integration of at least one of the following modules (CO, FI, SD, MM and PP)
• Fluent English language skills (spoken and written) as well as strong communication skills
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with me on +44 2920 020 654 or teresa(.)firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to your application and the chance to speak with you about the next big step in your career!