Exciting Opportunity - System Integration Project Manager!!
South Wales, UK
Daily rate between - £475 - £525 depending on experience
The client we work with their primary business is the sale and distribution of a very wide
range of medical supplied and equipment to the general practitioner market across the UK.
Most of their range is stocked and shipped from the warehouse in South Wales. They also
provide post sales repair and maintenance services on the medical equipment.
Are you able to transform a current business process and implement an SAP or ERP system?
What are we looking for?
• Commitment, flexibility, leadership, and a passion for advancing your career.
• Business knowledge in the following areas. Distribution or manufacturing.
• Ideally Qualifications in Science, IT, or engineering
• Someone with a strong project management background combined with a good
appreciation of integration technologies.
• Applicants to be based in the UK or willing to relocate as you will be required on site
2-3 days a week.
What to expect:
• You will be responsible for the successful delivery of integration and will contribute
to the discussions on the business processes relating to the integrations.
• Consult with key stakeholders to find solutions to technical or business process issues or
• Ensuring there is regular communication between technical teams to ensure design,
development and testing of integrations is proceeds to plan.
• Continuous risk management, scope management & change control