Role: ABAP APO developer
Location: Warsaw, Poland (hybrid work)
Key words: ABAP, APO,
Our client, a multinational technology company, are searching for an experienced SAP APO Consultant to join their global team in Warsaw.
If you're looking for a challenging job in a young team, with plenty of perks as well as the opportunity to further develop personally and professionally, then look no further.
The company can offer you:
• A competitive salary and benefits package (yearly bonus, copyrights)
• A challenging job working with new technologies in a young, professional, multicultural environment
• A flexible working environment, with remote work
Your responsibilities would include:
• Participation in global integration SAP APO projects and Kinaxis Rapid Response
• Development of SAP APO in both R/3 and S/4 HANA
• Development of WebServices, Enhancements, API's
• Support of SAP S/4 Hana rollout projects with focus on integration of a planning system.
You should have:
• At least 5 years of experience in: Core ABAP, OO ABAP, Enhancement Framework, SAPUI5
• Skills in the design of Smart forms, Function Modules, RFC, BAPI, ALE-IDOC, EDI, File handling, userexits, BADI, customer exits and enhancements framework.
• Experience in SAP APO module
• Experience in S4HANA environment
• Fluent English language skills (spoken and written) as well as strong communication skills
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with me on +44 2920 020 654 or teresa(.)firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to your application and the chance to speak with you about the next big step in your career!