SAP C4C Consultants of all levels required for major industry leader - roles across the entire Nordic region available
Our client is an SAP Gold Partner and one of Europe's fast growing consultancies. This company has over 1,000 SAP experts based across the continent and have some of the largest SAP projects across Europe within their portfolio.
Our client are looking for multiple people with experience with the Sales/Service Cloud, people who are eager to become more competent in the area or to take responsibility in projects.
This company works with a wide range of modern technologies (not just within C/4 and S/4) and would be considered very on trend in the SAP industry - they enjoy a really strong reputation.
Senior candidates are considered up to and including Solution Architect level. The following requirements are needed for this customer:
• Very good project management skills
• Self-driven - a strong sense of independence, and possess urge to learn and become more competent
• Experience in consulting and implementation of IT solutions. Preferably with SAP Sales/Service Cloud
• Experience with customer-oriented processes, such as sales, marketing and / or service.
• Fluent in English and communication skills in Swedish OR Finnish OR Norwegian OR Danish
• Experience working with SAP Sales/Service Cloud
• Understanding of other CX and SAP ERP integrations
• Experience in scoping and configuring of SAP Sales/Service Cloud processes
• Planning, preparing, executing, and leading business process mapping workshops and conducting requirement gathering workshops
• Documentation of customer requirements and process flows
• Good understanding of CRM processes (preferably within SAP Sales/Service Cloud)
• Working closely with the customer stakeholders and also report to the project management
If you want to find out more about this customer and the roles they can offer you then please apply or contact Christian Nehls at Pertemps directly.