Exciting new opportunities for Business Analysts - work with the newest Cloud Tech and take the next step in your career with Big Data!!!
Our client -a young, vibrant and dynamic company in the field of Big Data analytics- is looking for a Business Analyst to join their fast-growing team and develop business requirements from the ground up.
This is a hybrid role - you will work from home 2-3 days out of the week and in the Surrey-based offices (or on-site) the rest of the time.
• The client's primary customer base is in the telecommunications industry (although not exclusively)
• An understanding of large scale IT systems is ideal
• Technical knowledge of Big Data analytics, Hadoop, BI Dashboards and noSQL data stores.
• 3-6 years relevant experience as a Technical Business Analyst
• Demonstrable knowledge of CRM and CEM
• System installation and end to end delivery
• You will be required to:
• Spend time with customers in the UK and abroad and lead them through the requirement gathering and implementation processes.
• Arrange meetings and interviews to gather the requirements
• Turn business needs into meaningful technical requirements for software developers to build from.
• Assist with on-site implementations.
• Educate and inform
Interested? I look forward to hearing from you!
Patrick.Woltmann(at)pertemps-erp.com, 02920 020 633