Senior DevOps Engineer
Salary - £65,000 - £80,000 p/a
Type: Full Time, Permanent role
Remote (Must be UK Based)
I am currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our UK based client. we are looking for someone who takes pride in ownership of your work and are highly accountable and you like to work iteratively, start simple and add complexity later. You are someone who enjoys solving problems and are happy to take initiative to find more suitable alternative solutions.
About the role
● Great knowledge and at least some experience on event-driven architecture.
● Great knowledge and experience of AWS services
● Great knowledge and experience of VMs and Containers
● Prior experience on CI and deployment of critical applications.
● Prior experience in automation and orchestration.
● Prior experience on monitoring applications.
● Prior experience on security and encryption.
● Great knowledge and at least some experience on Disaster Recovery and Data
● Good Linux scripting skills
● Good understanding of webapp infrastructure design patterns (like REST, serverclient architecture etc).
● Good understanding of version control strategies and git.
● Adapt to new technologies and processes quickly.
● Experience on technologiessuch as Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, or AWS ECS
● Have worked in a remote team environment before
● Self-motivated, able to work with minimalsupervision.
● Strong organizational, planning and time managementskills.
● Ability to build strong and effective working relationships on an ongoing basis.
● You take pride in ownership of your work and are highly accountable
● You like to work iteratively, start simple and add complexity later.
● You enjoy solving problems and are happy to take initiative to find more suitable
● You are persistent and dedicated to finishing work in a timely manner.
The company will provide you with great training, career progression and working alongside a great
team to help you take your career to the next level.
Please apply directly or feel free to get in touch via email: