Role: SAP Project Manager
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Key words: SAP, IT, Project Manager, Senior Consultant, Agile, leadership, coaching
Our client, Swiss company (medical industry), is looking for a SAP Project Manager with technical experience to join their global team in Warsaw.
If you're looking for a challenging job in an international team, with plenty of perks as well as the opportunity to further develop personally and professionally, then look no further.
The company can offer you:
• A competitive salary and benefits package (private medical care, internal training catalogue etc)
• A challenging job working with new technologies in an international, professional, multicultural environment
• Flexible working time models
Your responsibilities would include:
• leading an agile team (approximately 4-8 Projects Consultants)
• planning and leading budget and documents various SAP enhancements
• reporting project progress from a quality, scope, time and budget perspective
• coaching team members in projects methodology and unsure TQM standards are followed
• prepare the team and system for S/4 Hana Upgrade
You should have:
• at least 8 years' experience in the IT field with strong focus on SAP
• leadership and coaching experience
• previous experience with the Agile Methodologies
• fluent English language skills (spoken and written) as well as strong communication skills
• willingness to travel to varying project locations (20-30%)
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with me on +44 2920 020 612 or dorota.polakiewicz(at)pertemps-er.com
I look forward to your application and the chance to speak with you about the next big step in your career!