SAP Team Lead (m/f) wanted in Germany!
Our client, an international manufacturer is looking for a SAP Team lead (m/f) permanent position!
Do you have experience as a Project lead as well as Team lead? Then this might be the right job opportunity for you!
Location: Münster region (Germany)
Travel requirement: 20 40 % (worldwide)
Salary: up to 110.000 € (depending on experience)
Languages: Fluent English, German (beneficial)
• Definition and implementation of the ERP strategy
• Responsibility for the Implementation and expansion of the SAP landscape
• Responsible to define and implement SAP development guidelines
• Provide technical leadership
• Prepare and Manage the upgrade of the system to S 4Hana
• Optimise the Incident, Demand and Project Management processes
• Conduct projects with regards to budget, productivity and results
• Manage external resources and business partners as needed
• Management of the SAP team and responsibility for the development of your team in Germany and in India
• Provide necessary SAP Trainings
• Organise and facilite the global/Cross business SAP Key users community
• Knowledge and experience in SAP system installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting, preferably in an industrial/manufacturing context.
• Proven success in SAP deployment project management role
• Manage external IT/Application provider contracts and organize external resources
• At least 3 years of Application or SAP (preferred) Team Management experience
• Ability to lead, engage, develop specialists in a multicultural environment
• Working in an international company/environment
• Holiday pay and Christmas bonus
• Attractive Salary and bonus scheme
• Capital-forming benefits
I am looking forward to hearing from you.