UX designer - Hybrid with Front end development experience
DRUPAL Experience is desirable
London (Role will start remotely from home during Government restrictions and then office based, when allowed to do so)
£40,000 - £50,000 p/a
Full Time - (Client is open to a candidate working 3 days a week, if that suits them)
I am looking for an enthusiastic and passionate designer with development experience to start with my established client ASAP!
As User Experience Designer you are responsible for improving the design of the clients existing products.
Working closely with the Product & Marketing teams you will be able to communicate suggested areas of improvement and produce technical wireframes and mockups, which can be used by the Delivery team and also be user friendly for clients when required.
• At least 2+ years experience in a work environment
• Skilled with relevant web design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• User-centric Approach to UX
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with different personality types and seniority levels
• Experience leading and driving UX development
• A conceptual approach and an eye for detail and the ability to create technical wireframes and design solutions to prepare for development
• A flexible approach and be able to react on design feedback
• A clear portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for Enterprise Systems as well as Consumer products on web and mobile platforms
• Experience working with Agile and Lean methodologies
- CMS experience is very desirable
You will be provided with an incredible benefits package, alongside great training to make sure you feel welcome and ready for the job.
If you're looking for your next opportunity and want to join this fantastic company, get in touch on 02920 020 602 or send your CV to Imran Ali at Networkemea