How do you feel about a new challenge as SAP SCM Solution architect?
What do you think about the possibility of working with SAP S/4 Hana?
An international end client of the manufacturing industry in the area of Nürnberg is looking for a SAP SCM Solution Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. The salary is up to 80.000€ (depending on experience).
Here is everything at a glance:
- permanent in-house position with a well-known international endclient as SAP SCM Solution Architect
- interesting (inter)national projects
- access to new technologies such as S/4 Hana
- very good opportunity to progress your career
- great relocation package (discussed on individual basis)
- 13 salaries
- salary: up to 80.000€
- location: area of Nürnberg
- at least 7 years' experience in SAP SCM, SD, MM
- good knowledge in PP & WM
- knowledge in S/4 Hana an advantage - not a must
- very good abilities in customizing
- very good experience with international projects
- willingness to travel 40$
- language: EN (C1)
What do you think about this opportunity for a SAP SCM Solution Architect?
Let me know. I'm looking forward to your feedback.